Mayo Cancer Support Association provides support and practical help to people with cancer, their family and friends. The Association was formed in August 1999, by a group of volunteers and are located in Rock Rose House, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Mayo Cancer Support Centre main aims of the Service
- To offer emotional support and practical help to people with cancer, their family and friends.
- To lessen the fear associated with the word cancer.
- To provide a “drop-in” centre where people with cancer may access support and information.
- To ensure that the centre is open to all whose lives have been affected by cancer.
- To continue to develop and meet the cancer related needs of the people of Mayo and the locality.
- CMS (Content Management System)
- Domain and Hosting
- Social Media
- Web Design
Website: www.mayocancer.ie Designer: OSD Digital Agency
Client: Mayo Cancer Support Centre