OSD Digital Agency are looking for a highly motivated digital marketing executive with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with proven ability to deliver successful and creative marketing campaigns, on budget and in the required timeline. The role involves working closely with management to assist in managing website content updates, a good understanding of on-page SEO, how to setup & optimise PPC campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook / Instagram and LinkedIn, updating content on Social Media channels, creating Email campaigns and generating client reports as needed.
Management will work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to plan, setup and manage client digital marketing campaigns and report back to clients effectively.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, email your CV, cover letter and references to email@example.com.
What will the Digital Marketing Executive gain?
- You will be fully supported in your role with opportunities to upskill as required.
- Opportunity to work with client campaigns across all sectors in a fast growing company.
- First-hand learning on planning new campaign strategies, building on our wealth of experience in an exciting and ever-changing industry.
- Opportunity to progress and achieve tangible results as direct result of implementing growth plans.
A successful applicant for this role would have:
- A strong desire to further a career in digital marketing.
- A good understanding of the principles of digital marketing.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written ability.
- Computer literate including basic MS Word, Excel, basic Photoshop (or similar).
- A strong understanding of and keen interest in social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
- A strong level of ability managing website content using WordPress CMS.
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work on a number of campaigns simultaneously and to deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work in a team and autonomously.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and research solutions to problems effectively.
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate at least some experience in all of the following. If your experience is very close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way.
- Optimising images for the web (Photoshop, or similar).
- Content management on client websites using a Content Management System.
- SEO – some proven experience required of on-page SEO, optimising websites Meta Titles / Descriptions, Image ALT & Title tags, etc.
- Social Media Management – researching and scheduling content for agency / clients.
- Social Media Advertising – Facebook & Instagram, some proven experience required.
- Google Ads – Search Network advertising (PPC), some proven experience required.
- Email Marketing – some experience of creating / managing email campaigns.
- Google Analytics – some experience of how to interpret data, setup basic reports.
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Measure ROI and KPI’s on campaigns.
- Some HTML / CSS / PHP knowledge would be advantageous.
- Some experience of setting up Conversion Tracking on campaigns would be advantageous.
Other skills / experience that would be very beneficial, but not essential
- Google Search Console
- SEMrush (or similar)
- Google Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads – experience with Display ads, Email ads, YouTube ads
Education and / or Experience
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline – Digital Marketing / Media, Marketing, Business, PR, Journalism.
- Minimum 24 months practical digital marketing experience in a similar role.
- Someone looking to progress in their career / take on additional responsibility and achieve.
- Organised, resilient and determined.
- Clever, commercial with bucket loads of common sense.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, email your CV as well as references to firstname.lastname@example.org.