OSD Digital Agency is a leading Digital Marketing agency based in Sligo, with a national client base of high profile and SME clients. Our mission is to help clients grow their business effectively online with custom Website Design, Website Development, Online Advertising, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
OSD Digital Agency is currently seeking applications for a Client Services role, with possible full time in the future depending on qualifications, and 2 years customer relations experience. A strong understanding of social media is essential. The role involves approximately 20 hours per week (Monday-Friday) subject to agreement. Some flexibility may be required, as the role develops.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, email a cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com.
Closing date: 30.04.21
- Execute the Client Service Function of the Agency.
- Responsible for ensuring extremely positive customer experience in all interactions with client services and support.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with client, in case of requirement.
- Initiate and manage projects to ensure the continuous improvement of client services and support operations.
- Collecting regular feedback from clients and sharing the insights for development.
- Handling queries from clients and fixing issues through proper co-ordination.
- Co-ordinate with existing clients to cross-sell new services.
- Attending client meetings with the Account Manager to resolve issues.
- Identifying account growth opportunities and directing these to the Sales team.
- Responsible for all aspects of project closures, including producing project reports.
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients, for online digital projects (SEO,SMO,PPC).
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the company’s marketing and promotional activities.
- Assisting with maintaining a social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Coordinating the execution of the various elements of a project.
- Proven team working skills.
- Active participation with the leadership team in strategic market planning, implementation, client interaction, etc.
- Create and improve metrics for internal management and client reporting.
- Able to work well with colleagues in different areas of expertise within the business.
- Cultivating long term business relationships with clients.
- Sales experience an advantage, to be able to deal with sales queries and send quotations.
- Contracts management – service contract renewals and upgrades.
- Assisting with the management with the portfolio of clients.
- General sales administration duties.
- Proven ability to work towards and achieve targets.
- Participation of monthly forecast reports and statistics relating to client operations.
- Performing general office administration and organisation duties.
- Responsible for revenue generation / payment collection from existing customers.
- Responsible for invoicing via Xero.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of admin support.
- Adept at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipment, maintenance, procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction, etc.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities, supplies and equipment to ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- Development and usage of internal systems (CRM, Team, schedule management & resource management, etc).
- You may be required to carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Competency in self-management.
- Ability to prioritise the work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Industry research capabilities, to understand client’s business environment.
- A good eye for details.
- Dynamic, self-motivated with a positive attitude to work, patience, high client orientation and business common sense.