Are you passionate about innovation in Digital Marketing?
OSD are inspired, dedicated, hardworking, and talented.
We are a young, dynamic, solutions driven company. We aim to surpass our clients’ expectations through delivering innovative, results-driven solutions. We can only achieve this through highly skilled multi-disciplined teams.
At OSD you will have the opportunity to be a part of this team, to contribute, to innovate, to exchange ideas and views with other like-minded individuals who share your passion.
As well as developing our teams through hands-on experience, we aim to train and educate our staff through an on-going program of training courses and coaching.
We are always on the look out for talented people, if you believe you have the talent and passion to contribute to our success please email us your CV to email@example.com
Client Service Executive (Digital Marketing)
OSD Digital Agency is currently seeking applications for a Client Services role, at least 2 years of experience in a similar role. A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, email a cover letter, CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Execute the Client Service Function of the Agency.
- Responsible for ensuring extremely positive customer experience in all interactions with client services and support.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with clients, in case of requirement.
- Initiate and manage projects to ensure the continuous improvement of client services and support operations.
- Collecting regular feedback from clients and sharing the insights for development.
- Handling queries from clients and fixing issues through proper coordination.
- Coordinate with existing clients to cross-sell new services.
- Attending client meetings with the Account Manager to resolve issues.
- Identifying account growth opportunities and directing these to the Sales team.
- Responsible for all aspects of project closures, including producing project reports.
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients, for online digital projects (SEO, SMO, PPC).
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the company’s marketing and promotional activities.
- Assisting with maintaining a social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Coordinating the execution of the various elements of a project.
- Proven team working skills.
- Active participation with the leadership team in strategic market planning, implementation, client interaction, etc.
- Create and improve metrics for internal management and client reporting.
- Able to work well with colleagues in different areas of expertise within the business.
- Cultivating long-term business relationships with clients.
- Sales experience an advantage, to be able to deal with sales queries and send quotations.
- Contracts management – service contract renewals and upgrades.
- Assisting with the management with the portfolio of clients.
- General sales administration duties.
- Proven ability to work towards and achieve targets.
- Participation of monthly forecast reports and statistics relating to client operations.
- Performing general office administration and organisation duties.
- Responsible for revenue generation/payment collection from existing customers.
- Responsible for invoicing via Xero.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of admin support.
- Adept at managing administrative activities involving the purchase of equipment, maintenance, procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction, etc.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities, supplies, and equipment to ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- Development and usage of internal systems (CRM, Team, schedule management & resource management, etc).
- You may be required to carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Competency in self-management.
- Ability to prioritise the work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Industry research capabilities, to understand the client’s business environment.
- A good eye for details.
- Dynamic, self-motivated with a positive attitude to work, patience, high client orientation, and business common sense.