Refresh your digital skills, learn about the latest updates and online trends with our next Digital Marketing & Social Media Bootcamp, on April 26th in Sligo.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in Digital Marketing? Or considering online advertising in 2016 to increase your businesses visibility online?
This intensive half day course will demonstrate and deliver practical tips to drive more qualified traffic and sales leads to your business and manage your digital brand online.
To book your place online go to Digital Marketing & Social Media Bootcamp on Eventbrite or call 0719170024. And for all our clients we are offering a 50% discount just enter the code OSDDMT2016 when booking.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the session and see it being a massive added value to future decisions we have about digitally marketing the hotel.” Amy Conroy, Digital Marketing manager, Cromleach Lodge
What is Covered?
The topics covered on this course include:
- Is your website mobile friendly? – What options have you?
- Get your business found on local search – Google My Business / Bing Places
- Facebook – How to audit your Facebook page
- Twitter – How to use Twitter to find more customers
- Pinterest / Instagram – digital marketing using imagery
- Managing your social media effectively
- Online Advertising – introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Case studies to demonstrate best practice